Starfy Wiki maintains a select number of users who have earned the trust needed to run the Wiki. These users, known as the "staff", are awarded with certain capabilities, which in turn give them more responsibility towards the administration and maintenance of the Wiki. Such positions are awarded to those who continually show that they are willing to create and write in-depth articles, cover a scope of a project, and/or revert vandalism.
Administrators are Starfy Wiki users who have sysop or bureaucrat and sysop rights. They are entrusted with several performance and security features to help ensure the smooth-running of the Wiki. Users may seek them out to perform maintenance to the Starfy Wiki, and for advice and information.
|BattleFranky202||The Forgotten Beast||Torchickens||Tappy|
- Bureaucrat - have all the rights normal administrators have and are able to grant Sysop rights to a user.
- BattleFranky202: Founder of Starfy Wiki.
- The Forgotten Beast: Former editor-in-chief. Site and page maintenance and site gofer.
- Torchickens: Current editor-in-chief. Overall Starfy series specialist. Works with content and site maintenance.
- Tappy: Current owner of the site name and responsible for site maintenance. NIWA staff member. (Only to be contacted by other admins and only for important business.)
- Sysop - able to perform protection and deletion of pages and files, as well as reverting and blocking vandals and their editing rights.
- Star Light: Vandal fighting, translation and history specialist. Overall Starfy series specialist.
- Kagegamer12: Maintenance, media specialist (music, images, videos, etc.). Overall Starfy series specialist.
- Starphoria: Vandal fighting, maintenance, hardworking and conscientious.
|Editing||Editing help • Community portal • Reverting • Talk pages • EmbedVideo • Welcoming other users • Manual of Style • Codes for Colors|
|General Information||Main Page • Staff • To-Do List • About • IRC • Affiliates • Admin noticeboard • Featured Articles|