Takehiro Izushi (Japanese: 出石 武宏), born on November 21, 1952, is an employee of Nintendo. He is one of the producers of Densetsu no Starfy and one of the general producers of Densetsu no Starfy 2. Both of these roles were shared with Shin Kondo, who was later the sole general producer of Densetsu no Starfy 3 and Super Princess Peach.
Takehiro Izushi joined the Nintendo Research & Development 1 team in 1975. One of his first works was the conception of the Custom Gunman and Custom Lion.. He later worked on the program for games in the Color TV Game series and a few entries in the series of Game & Watch games, including Fire, Octopus and Donkey Kong. He has been involved in the development of various other games for systems such as the Nintendo Entertainment System, Game Boy and Virtual Boy. 
Takehiro Izushi took over as the general manager of Nintendo Research & Development 1 after Gunpei Yokoi's death. This may be at least part of the reason why Gunpei Yokoi (spelled 'Gunpey Yokoi' in the Staff Credits) is included as part of the "Special Thanks" in Densetsu no Starfy.
- Pokémon Red and Blue Versions (1998, Producer)
- Pokémon Yellow Version (1998, Producer)
- Wario Land 3 (2000, Producer) 
- Sin and Punishment (2000, Producer) 
- Wario Land 4 (2001, Producer) 
- Metroid Fusion (2002, Producer)
- Metroid: Zero Mission (2004, Producer)
(More, unsourced games, can be found on the Japanese and French Wikipedia)
- Takehiro Izushi on Kyoto Report.
- Article on the Japanese Wikipedia.
- Article on the French Wikipedia.
- Blog post about Takehiro Izushi on beforemario
- 開発第一部 部長 出石武宏さんインタビュー (Nintendo Online Magazine interview in Japanese)
- TMK | Reference | Game Credits | Wario Land 3
- Sin and Punishment credits on GameFAQs
- TMK | Reference | Game Credits | Wario Land 4
- Metroid Database :: Metroid Fusion Credits
- Metroid Database :: Metroid Zero Mission Credits