“KONK! KONK! You finally KONK came! You certainly took your KONK time!”
—Konk, The Legendary Starfy
Konk (known in Japan as Bonbone) is a recurring boss in The Legendary Starfy series. He is the first boss in the first four games of the series, and also the bonus boss in level 9 of the The Legendary Starfy. He is a well known bully who constantly pesters Starfy and his friends, however he is hardly considered a dangerous threat and is seen as more of an annoying nuisance. He appears to have an odd quirk where in the middle of his sentences, he tends to blurt out the word, "KONK!", hence his name.
(Other featured articles: Merchandise, Densetsu no Starfy 4/Unused content, Wotsaruto, Side Quests, Starly, The Terrible Trio, Pufftop, Wario, Konk, Old Man Lobber)
- January 19, 2023 - Kingdom Hearts Wiki joins Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance (formally an affiliate of NIWA)!
- December 13, 2022 - Drawn to Life Wapopedia joins Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance! Dragon Quest Wiki has left following inappropriate conduct.
- May 9, April 28, March 13, 2021 - Three wikis join Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance shortly after each other; Ukikipedia, Dragalia Lost Wiki and Xeno Series Wiki!
- February 16, 2021 - Various trademarks are renewed, including games/franchises The Legendary Starfy, Splatoon and Glory of Heracles.
- December 7, 2018 - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is released worldwide!
Did You Know?
- Starfy is neither a star or a starfish. When TOSE are asked whether Starfy is a star or a starfish, their policy is to respond that he is neither.
Add more "Did You Know?"...
- Konk, the first secret boss of the The Legendary Starfy is actually a recurring character and enemy/rival of Starfy in the Legendary Starfy series who has acted as the first boss in every Japan-only game.
The Legendary Starfy 2 Post Game: World 11 Stage 6
The Legendary Starfy: From the Sea to the Stars!
Poll<polldaddy pollid="7417868" />
Do you like the Legendary Starfy series? Check out these links!
If you have any questions or site suggestions, please contact Torchickens, the editor in chief.