Large Tree's Forest
This article is related to a game, manga series or other media that has not been released outside Japan. The coverage here may differ from what it would be in an official translation.
|Large Tree's Forest|
|Japanese Name||タイボクのもり (Taiboku no Mori)|
|Residents||Orisu, Korisu, Kamone, Kumajii, Biba Mitsugasago|
|Enemies||Chochin, Hebiru, Komorin, Mandogora, Monjakku, Piranya, Piyochiyo, Wanekku, Pearl Sprite|
|Stage Boss||Numan and Puchi Ogura #5|
|First Appearance||Densetsu no Starfy 2|
|Latest Appearance||Densetsu no Starfy 2|
Large Tree's Forest is the fifth stage of Densetsu no Starfy 2.
- Starfy and Moe meet Orisu and Korisu.
- Starfy and Moe meet Shurikit.
- Shurikit teaches Starfy the Air Jump.
- Starfy meets Kamone.
- Starfy and Moe meet Kumajii.
- Starfy meets Biba.
- Moe meets Biba.
- Starfy and Moe meet Puchi Ogura #5 and Numan.
- Starfy and Moe see Moon again.
- Starfy and Moe meet Mitsugasago.
- Starfy battles Puchi Ogura #5 and Numan.
Area 3's Puzzle
In area 3, the player needs to find honey for Kumajii so he can knock down a tree that's blocking Starfy and Moe's path. The honey is found at the end of a puzzle.
Pattern 1: Banana, Plum, Watermelon, Pumpkin
Pattern 2: Watermelon, Orange Pepper, Pickle, Apple
Pattern 3: Watermelon, Oyster, Squid, Pumpkin
- The layout of map 8 (which can be viewed with the Nintendo Official Guidebook) of Large Tree's Forest's area 5 has 'floor blocks' in the air that resemble a person jumping up with their arms and legs pointing upwards. This is the last map before the boss battle with Numan.
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Starfy Wiki by expanding it.|