This article is related to a game, manga series or other media that has not been released outside Japan. The coverage here may differ from what it would be in an official translation.
|Japanese Name||ヤッホーこうざん (Yahho kozan)|
|Residents||Gaidonna, Korundoru-sensei, Kodorun|
|Enemies||Pizzap, Glunk, Demeka, Furagura, Ippon, Isogin, Kasakasa, Mo, Pitapita, Ridokkusu, Uga, Warugao, Gandosu|
|Stage Boss||Puchi Ogura #7 and Mandazetto|
|First Appearance||Densetsu no Starfy 2|
|Latest Appearance||Densetsu no Starfy 2|
Yo-Ho Mountains is the seventh Stage in Densetsu no Starfy 2. The name of this stage is based on an old tradition of climbers who exclaim "yoho" (or yo-ho) while travelling up and down a mountain, to signal whereabouts, or simply as an expression of joy.
- Starfy meets Gaidonna.
- Starfy sees Kit Fish, Fat Cat, Kanninpapa, and Chibi-kannin again. (order is optional)
- Starfy meets Taiblond.
- Starfy and Moe meet Korundoru and the Kodorun.
- Starfy and Moe see Fork and his brother again.
- Starfy and Moe meet Puchi Ogura #7.
- Starfy and Moe see Horun again.
- Starfy meets Mandazetto.
- Starfy battles Puchi Ogura #7 and Mandazetto.
- ヤッホーとは - コトバンク
- According to publication "Climber's Paradise: Making Canada's Mountain Parks, 1906-1974" by PearlAnn Reichwein, which appears to source another publication called "ACC Golden Jubilee" by E.O. Wheeler
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Starfy Wiki by expanding it.|