Only in Japan!
This article is related to a game, manga series or other media that has not been released outside Japan. The coverage here may differ from what it would be in an official translation.
This article is about the second stage in Densetsu no Starfy 4. For other uses, please see here.
Tree of Beginning is the second stage in Densetsu no Starfy 4. It has lots of cherry blossoms.
☆ Beneath the cherry blossom lies a great adventure ☆
With cherry blossom flowers every day, I wonder what kind of adventures await you?"
The following things can be touched on the touch screen of the Tree of Beginning City for a Pearl bonus.
- A worm with eyes/eyebrows swinging from a string: 1 Pearl
- Two moles that occasionally pop out of holes: 1 Pearl each
- Starfy, Starly, and Moe see Lovely and Savako again and meet Maniankou.
- Starfy, Starly, and Moe meet Amiiyoshino.
- Amiiyoshino gives Starfy and Starly an ability.
- Starfy, Starly, and Moe meet Runosaru.
- Runosaru teaches Starly Crawl.
- Amiiyoshino gives Starfy and Starly another ability.
- Starfy, Starly, and Moe meet Choking.
- Starfy battles Choking.
In the level select screen, the following things can be touched for extra Pearls.
- Two moles that pop out of the holes (Sometimes it will be Gaganmo instead).
- A swinging worm.
- Tree of Beginning was also a place in the Pokémon movie: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.
- A similar looking tree made a cameo in The Legendary Starfy as part of the "School Days" special.