Only in Japan!
This article is related to a game, manga series or other media that has not been released outside Japan. The coverage here may differ from what it would be in an official translation.
Lobber's Villa is the first stage in Densetsu no Starfy 4. It is very similar to Lobber's Cave.
"It's Old Man Lobber's villa in the Amiy Kingdom! The adventure is just beginning."
The following things can be touched on the touch screen of the Lobber's Villa City for a Pearl bonus.
- Two fish in a pond: One small Pearl each
- A sidestepping crab: One Pearl
- Starfy, Starly, and Moe see Old Man Lobber again.
- Starfy sees Mermaid again and meets Warp Jizou #1 and King Warp Jizou. (order is optional)
- Old Man Lobber teaches Starfy and Starly Swim, Entering a Door, Turbo Swim, Surf Jump, Walk, Jump, Dash, Dash & Jump, Duck, and Duck & Slide.
- Starfy, Starly, and Moe see Herman again.
- Herman teaches Starfy and Starly Star Spin.
- Starfy sees Fork again.
- Starly and Moe teach Starfy Glide.
- Starfy, Starly, and Moe see Konk again.
- Starfy battles Konk.
- Starfy, Starly, and Moe meet Lovewizumi.
This is the first area of Lobber's Villa, as well as the first level in the game.
This is the second area of Lobber's Villa.
This is the third area of Lobber's Villa.
This is the last area of Lobber's Villa, where Starfy battles Konk. Upon entering the area, the player can encounter Mopple, Fwip, Slamclam, Seagulp, and Skiffler before facing Konk.